martedì 17 giugno 2014

Fabrizio Paterlini - Fragments found (2010)



All music composed and performed by Fabrizio Paterlini (piano solo).

And here is my third official piano solo album, "Fragments Found".
When I sit in front of my piano and start playing, melodies come to find me and I immediately record them on my PC, as improvisations.
Sometimes it happens that such music remains on my hard drive for months (sometimes years) before seeing the light.
"Fragments Found" is a collection of some "lost" music found on my hard drive (some songs where composed in 2007!) and some newer material.
I hope you will enjoy and do not forget to share it with the persons you love.
credits
released 29 October 2010
Recorded @ Digitube Studio in Mantova (Italy) during the first week of October 2010.
Art Direction & Design by We Are Synapse.

01 Girasoli E Lavanda
02 Frozen River, Part II
03 Fragments Found
04 Pensiero Notturno
05 Il Gigante E La Balena
06 Five-Thirty AM
07 Deja Vu
08 Rue Des Trois Freres
09 Controvento, Senz'olio
10 Still Travelling

Hard to find
DL here

5 commenti:

  1. Purtroppo dà errore: This file is marked as illegal

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Problemi (apparenti) come questo possono essere risolti settando i DNS di Google al posto di quelli di default. Prova e vedrai che accederai comodamente al download. Ciao

      Elimina
    2. Ciao Barabbovich, anzitutto grazie per l'aiuto! ho tentato il cambio dei dns ma ho ricevuto lo stesso errore, mi viene da pensare che a te l'errore non risulta in quanto sei il proprietario dell'account ma se provi a scaricarlo come utente "semplice" temo incontrerai lo stesso problema (che purtroppo ho riscontrato in ogni file caricato su rapidshare). grazie comunque per tutto quel che fai e buona serata

      Elimina
  2. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  3. G R A V I S S I M O. I've discovered yet that RS has locked my account. So, dear followers, it will take much time to transfer all programmed items on an other account (Uploaded or Rapidgator).

    RispondiElimina